Being a quality-driven company, Andersen delivers upmarket software to organizations across different sectors and industries. Andersen internal product management, high-lying level of development, and delivery discipline empower organization to realize value through improved performance, reliability, and profitability. Andersen adopts a set of practices and principles that are our customers´ key in staying ahead of competitors. With paying continuous attention to all aspects during development and operation integrated into the overall process, we are certain to deliver good quality software products.
Articles about Andersen:
- January 27, 2021 Danish startup Oveo lands €1 million to help companies manage their SaaS tools
- July 2, 2020 London-based Andersen EV raises €1.1 million for its sleek smart electric vehicle charger
- June 15, 2020 Helsinki-based Bob W raises €4 million to expand its ‘ridiculously clean’ hotel alternative across the Nordics, Baltics, and the UK
- April 3, 2020 Nordic challenger bank Lunar adds €20 million to its Series B
- April 3, 2019 byFounders closes €100 million fund to scale Nordic and Baltic startups and strengthen ties with Silicon Valley
- May 25, 2018 Join the University Startup World Cup: Apply Now! (Sponsored)