AI Lab One
AI Lab One is an artificial intelligence development and consulting company based in The Hague. We work and partner with various organizations ranging from startups to governments and from retail to healthcare. In addition to our commercial activities, the team is organizing regular workshops and trainings on Data Science topics and has built the biggest AI community in the region.
Articles about AI Lab One:
- April 20, 2021 Poland-based Mindgram lands €1.9 million pre-seed funding to improve employee wellbeing across Europe
- April 20, 2021 Icebreaker.vc raises additional €120 million to continue supporting founders
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 19, 2021 TechBuddy’s CEO & founder Tahero Nori, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 16, 2021 Tallinn-based HRtech startup RecruitLab raises €300K to expand to new markets
- April 15, 2021 Apply to Blockstart! New funding opportunity for blockchain startups and end-user SMEs (Sponsored)
- April 15, 2021 Berlin-based Lingoda announces €57 million to expand its online language school to new markets
- April 15, 2021 London-based Cado Security nabs €8.3 million for its cloud-native digital forensics platform
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- April 14, 2021 Berlin-based Wire closes €17.4 million Series B funding to continue expansion of its secure collaboration platform
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Dublin-based Nory raises €1.6 million to bring AI and automation to restaurants around the world
- April 13, 2021 British startup GENIE closes €1 million funding for its post-COVID employment technology
- April 13, 2021 Tera Ventures closes €43 million fund to boost seed-stage startups
- April 12, 2021 What would a breakup of Google mean for startups?
- April 12, 2021 HealthHero acquires Paris-based Qare to lead as Europe’s largest telehealth company
- April 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (5-9 April 2021)
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know