With the aim of supercharging ventures that will help us achieve the SDGs by 2030, Startupbootcamp is one of Europe’s most well-known industry-based accelerators. The 2023 Inclusive Fintech & DeFi Accelerator has just launched, apply here and get world-class support to scale fast and grow sustainably.
Reaching the 2030 SDGs and creating a more inclusive, more sustainable society requires fundamental changes in how our society and economy operate. Driving this change are innovative thinkers, disruptive startups and fresh ways of thinking that challenge the status quo.
To fuel this impact, and contribute to a more sustainable and inclusive economy, Startupbootcamp has launched its 2023 accelerator program: Inclusive Fintech and DeFi Accelerator Programme.
Inclusive Fintech & DeFi Accelerator
The Inclusive Fintech & DeFi Accelerator Program 2023 is part of Startupbootcamp’s Bold Action initiative, which empowers startups and scale-ups to address the increasing need for sustainable solutions in the market.
With SBC Bold Action, Startupbootcamp is directly investing in the 90 fastest-growing impact-driven startups around the world. The three-month Inclusive Fintech & DeFi Accelerator Programme, aims to connect visionary founders from 10 handpicked companies to help fuel sustainable growth and transformation within the financial sphere.
What to expect:
- Access to investors and investor-readiness sessions – Access to an exclusive Investor network with prospects of different stages.
- Sessions with industry experts – Continuous interactions with experts to support teams to implement the learnings into their business.
- Mentorship – an international network of mentors with multiple areas of expertise.
- Exposure in the FinTech ecosystem.
Why take part?
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Startupbootcamp has been accelerating promising startups since 2010, helping them to prepare to scale and accelerate their development. The firm works on a global level with over 100 corporates and partners, working locally to create global, impactful solutions. To date, Startupbootcamp has accelerated over 1,500 startups and they have no intention of slowing down.
Taking part in this fintech programme gives participating startups exposure, training and mentoring, the tools to professionalize and structure business plans and strategies, access to global network and corporate partners, access to investors and investor-readiness sessions, and services and discounts of up to €450k. That’s without mentioning Startupbootcamp’s life cycle support, which offers continuous learning beyond the 3-month programme, taking startups to global heights, going from the early stages to Series C.
- Desk space per company in the B. Building located in Amsterdam.
- Startup Visa per founder, if the move to the Netherlands
- €15K cash plus up to 450K in services
- Solid investors and corporate network
- Access to experienced mentors and dedicated life cycle support
- Virtual & Physical Program
- Access to Innoleaps and The Talent Institute as a support system in scaling
- No initial costs for startups to participate
How to apply?
Applications are already open for this programme! Apply here and get world-class support to scale fast and grow sustainably.
Applications close on December 29th with a programme start date scheduled for March 7th.