Sales Booster is available for startups with impactful solutions based in selected countries in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe. It has been designed to support startups with training, coaching, expert advice, and network to prepare for their development and growth in new markets. It offers highly customized support to innovative companies serving their needs on an individual basis.
Tech development in the agrifood sector is booming right across Europe at the moment and it’s certainly a key growth sector for the year ahead. With increasing concern about the climate crisis and our global food supply chain, developments and innovations in this sector are being increasingly sought after. EIT Food wants to help expand such solutions and scale up innovation.
Sales Booster – who can join the programme?
The programme is designed for two types of startups:
- Agrifood startups with impactful solutions in one of EIT Food’s focus areas;
- Startups from other sectors with an impactful product/solution that can be applied in the agrifood industry.
You should apply for Sales Booster if you meet the following criteria:
- your innovative product or solution achieved considerable results in sales;
- you have consolidated your home market and you are looking to expand within the geographical area covered by EIT Food;
- you have a sales/business development team and resources available to start expanding your sales abroad;
- your startup is registered in one of the following eligible countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).
How will Sales Booster benefit you?
Build an internationalisation action plan to boost your sales
Create a robust plan to support your expansion outside your home market. Analyse your options with the help of a personal growth advisor, coaches, and experts from the EIT Food network.
Explore new markets in Europe and forge partnerships for future growth
Get introduced to leading agrifood experts and companies with the support of the EIT Food network. Explore new markets in Europe and connect with potential customers and partners.
Receive training, coaching, and expert advice
Participate in dynamic sessions that combine peer-to-peer learning and tailored advice from industry leaders.
Learn from fellow founders
Become part of the community of agrifood founders looking to grow their innovative companies. Exchange your experience with fellow participants and learn from the EIT Food alumni.
How to apply
The important bit! Applying couldn’t be simpler. The deadline for the 2022 Sales Booster Programme is June 19th. The application page can be found here alongside some more information about the scheme. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
EIT Food is Europe’s leading food innovation initiative, working to make the food system more sustainable, healthy, and trusted. Supported by the EU, it invests in projects, organisations, and individuals that share the same goals for a healthy and sustainable food system. EIT Food equips entrepreneurs and professionals with the skills needed to transform the food system and educate and inspire the next generation.