As EU-Startups is a small company, we understand the frustrations faced by founders and their teams. It’s not uncommon for founders to contact us with their common pain points asking for advice, and we often hear about shared challenges of European founders through our news and interview articles.
Remagine, the financial launchpad for startups, has conducted proprietary research on this topic, and revealed several pain points commonly felt by early-stage startups, which are not, it seems, currently addressed by products on today’s market. Of these, they have identified a few:
- The time wasted managing expenses
- The difficulty with delegating financial responsibilities when compared to scaling business
- That most founders and their communities care about being purpose-driven and impactful, but are uncertain how to incorporate this into their business
Remagine’s mission is to help founders reach their goals, and startups develop on their own terms. From incorporation to scaling and beyond, they help startups grow in a way that’s great for people, planet and profits.
As experienced entrepreneurs themselves, Basti and Julia’s goal when they co-founded Remagine was to create a more holistic approach to financial services. Beyond just offering a financial product, Remagine acts as a partner to founders, supporting them through important milestones.
This intimate collaboration with startups has seen great success so far. One of their first lending customers grew sales by 45% thanks to their funding solution. What makes this even more impressive is that they achieved this without giving up any control over their business.
Remagine’s founder-friendly and tech-driven solutions are designed to help founders scale their business while keeping their hands on the steering wheel. A core part of their offering is inspiring startups to be more sustainable and impactful as they grow. They achieve this in three important ways:
- Revenue Based Finance: Their financing solution gives startups cash injections for a clearly defined purpose, like marketing or advertising. Founders can fund growth without diluting equity or giving up a board seat. Startups can receive up to €1 million in funding quickly and the loan repayment is flexible, via a fixed percentage of company revenue.
- Building a growth roadmap: Remagine works hand-in-hand with startups to help them reach and surpass their goals while also having a positive impact on the planet. They understand how tricky the early stages of launching a company can be, and are there to support founders.
- Business accounts (coming soon): Their products are tailored specifically to founders and startups.
Curious to learn more? If you’re interested, you can join the waitlist to be among the first to get access and become part of a movement that is using business for good.