You are working on a startup offering products and solutions for marketing and eCommerce companies? And you use AI for that? Then we recommend checking out the AI Masters Publicis Lion Award and to accept the challenge!
Today, many business ideas are only possible through the use of AI. Instead of just watching, Publicis, the multinational advertising and PR agency, wants to actively support them. The AI Masters is a conference on AI for Marketing & Ecommerce decision makers in Europe. The event will take place on January 24-25, 2019, in Berlin. As part of the AI Masters, Publicis has now also launched the startup challenge Publicis Masters Lion Award.
The Prize: The winner of this prestigious award will receive a cash prize of €25,000 and potentially a lucrative project with Publicis Media and/or a Publicis Media customer.
The process is very simple:
- Registration on the AI Masters website
- The Top 10 present at the dmexco in Cologne or via a video presentation
- The Top 5 will present at Publicis in Düsseldorf at the end of November
- The top 2 will compete at the AI Masters on January 24, 2019, where the winner will be chosen!
The challenge will be accompanied by the media and there will also be an online voting, which will influence the decision.
The jury consists of exciting people, such as:
- Tim Alexander (Deutsche Bank)
- Dr. Anastassia Lauterbach (Senior Advisor AI @McKinsey, Non-Executive Director D&B, Censhare AG & Wirecard AG)
- René Lamsfuss, Chief Research Officer, Publicis Media
- Dr. Bobby (Dr. Robert Mayer-Uellner), who founded and sold several AdTech marketing companies himself
The jury will be extended by other exciting participants. Some of the confirmed speakers of AI Masters include Ranga Yogeshwar (science journalist), Anke Domscheit-Berg (Member of the Bundestag and net activist), Dr. Anastassia Lauterbach, and David “Shingy” Shing (digital prophet at Oath).
Tickets: If you want to attend the AI Masters as a participant and experience exciting lectures and experts, you can get a reduced ticket with the code EU_Startup_20 (20% discount – there are 50 tickets left).
The AI Masters itself is a conference for marketing & eCommerce decision makers with the aim of making AI usable for marketing and e-commerce and bringing together decision makers and specialists, providers and searchers, old hands and young savages.