Who we are:
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Working Student UX Researcher (M/F/X) to join our team in Berlin.
We conduct user lab sessions where we present invited users with new features before they go into production. Through observation of their behavior we analyze and decide action points to be taken on those features.
• You support our design team with creating an exceptional user testing experience by organizing our user lab sessions, selecting and recruiting test participants, conducting the session, collecting and processing the results
• You analyze and communicate insights from the users to our design team and stakeholders
• Document the test results for internal usage
• Cut and edit the user test recordings to be used for presentations
• Enrolled student in university, preferably with a focus on psychology or HCI.
• Ideally first practical experience in a start-up/dynamic company
• Profound experience within MS Office (particularly Excel), as well as IT affinity
• Experience with video cutting and editing (Adobe Premiere or similar video editing tool)
• Enthusiasm, a high level of curiosity and initiative as well as high reliability
• Familiar with qualitative and user centric design methods (including personas, user flows, surveys and customer journey)
• Interest in human behavior, travel and technology
• Great story telling & communication skills to perform the user interviews and to also communicate the test results to the team
• Fluent in English, good understanding of German. Any other European language is a plus
More than just a job:
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.