Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Support the technical partner integration into our internal infrastructure
- Support the implementation process, technical support and testing
- Use our different software programs, e.g. IntelliJ, MongoDB, Kibana, JIRA, Confluence, internal tools, and more.
- Document data and work flows of core activities using internal tools in order to streamline communication flow across the company
Your backpack is filled with
- On-going studies in business or IT-related fields
- Passion to organize and structure tasks and attention to detail
- Independent, self-reliant and reliable work attitude
- Creative and team-oriented mindset and curiosity to learn new things
- Profound experience in MS Office applications
- Java skills or knowledge in an object-oriented programming language is a plus
- Fluent English skills, any additional language is a plus
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Katharina Kauntz from HR.