Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Develop manual and automated test methods, test specifications and test cases
- Create and execute test scripts and manual tests based upon the test plan
- Participate in all stages of the product development cycle: concept, requirements, design, integration, test, and deployment
- Extend our test automation framework (Selenium)
- Manage and coordinate testing activities for live releases
- Support the product management team by validating and qualifying incoming bugs
- Work closely with our developers, product managers and designers to ensure quality of deliverables
Your backpack is filled with
- Studies in Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering
- Experience in QA, systems engineering, design verification, or testing of software products
- Experience designing, creating, and executing tests for web applications using tools such as Selenium
- Independent, self-reliant and reliable work attitude
- Creative and team-oriented mindset and curiosity to learn new things
- Business fluent English skills, German is a plus
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit holidu.de/careers to learn more and apply. Your first travel contact will be Katharina Kauntz from HR.