Your role in this journey
- Support with preparing month-end closings
- Support with ongoing bookkeeping
- Preparing reports
- Support with improving processes and automating workflows
Your backpack is filled with
- You are studying Business Administration/Economics or similar, ideally with a focus on finance
- Comfortable using Excel
- High work precision and attention to detail
- High affinity for numbers
- A minimum of 16 hours time per week
- Team spirit, motivation and self-responsibility
- Very good German and English skills
Our adventure includes
- Getting holistic insights into Finance – we cover all aspects inhouse
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Lisa from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.