IT, MariaDB, PHP, Linux, Drupal, Git, Docker, Symfony, Microservices
The MEDIENGRUPPE KLAMBT looks back on more than 175 years of publishing history and is at the same time a modern, expanding media company.
700 employees work at the locations Speyer, Baden-Baden, Hamburg, Berlin and Nuremberg. The portfolio includes the publication of 15 digital presences, over 65 different magazines, radio participations and digital start-ups.
Drupal Web Developer (m/f/d)
FULL-TIME 20354 Hamburg, Germany With work experience
We are looking for a Drupal Web Developer (m / f / d) to strengthen our digital division at our Hamburg location with immediate effect for our many Drupal 9 websites and microservices.
WHAT AWAITS YOU:
- Further development of our websites and microservices.
- Contributing new ideas for all websites of the KLAMBT media group.
- Project support from idea to completion
- Technology selection in the implementation of new microservices.
- Coordination with other departments of the media group
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
- Several years of professional experience as a web developer / programmer.
- Confident handling of Drupal
- Good knowledge of PHP 8, MariaDB, Git, Symfony, Twig, Linux, Docker.
- Independent, systematic and solution-oriented approach to work.
- Passion for new technologies and optimization
- A hands-on mentality and independent way of working
- Linguistic skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A pleasant and creative environment
- A modern, varied workplace with flat hierarchies in an expanding media company in the heart of Hamburg's city center
- A flexible working time model with up to three days home office a week is possible
- Open working atmosphere characterized by team spirit in a motivated, multinational IT team
- 30 days of vacation and a generous holiday policy with additional holidays from Baden-Württemberg.
- Variety of benefits, such as subsidy for HVV profit ticket, subsidy for company pension plan and more.
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
We look forward to receiving your online application!
Please include all relevant documents (cover letter, resume, references, qualifications ...) with your application.
Contact: Susanne Wessels, Phone +49 6232 310-363
You can find out more about us at www.klambt.de.