ParaSwap offers a simple, fast, and safe way to exchange Ethereum-native tokens by pooling together the liquidity from many decentralized services in one unique interface. It is a middleware layer connecting wallets and traders to digital assets.
Our ambition is to help the DeFi space reach new heights!
Who are we?
We are a Tech company in the Blockchain ecosystem and we demonstrate a true passion for building a great product. By working at ParaSwap you will play an integral role and your work will have a direct impact to the success of the company.
Our team is international and based around the globe, all working fully remotely and using English as the main language. Currently we are 10 and the team will double in the coming months.
We did a recent fundraising of 2,7M$ gathering over 33 investors including some big names in the crypto industry, and we are still at an early stage so it is an extraordinary time to join us!
To sustain our growth we are looking for talented Web3 Full Stack Engineers.
Our stack is based on cutting-edge technologies Node.JS, React, Redis, Go, Rust, TypeScript, Solidity, Vyper, Layer 2 solutions (Starkware, zkSync,..)
We operate in a 1 week cycle and use Pull Requests to conduct code reviews. All engineers are empowered to push code to production, which we often do multiple times a day. Part of our code is open source and you can make your own contribution. At ParaSwap, you have the freedom to explore and iterate to come up with what it is best to do.
Our main product is our dApp paraswap.io, we are also constantly improving features on our APIs and Smart Contracts on both Ethereum L1 & L2 as well as building the early stage bricks of a future decentralized community owned system!
As a Web3 Engineer you will join a world class technical team, with strong expertise in developing & delivering advanced decentralized applications (dApps).
- Build new cool features on ParaSwap.io
- Build features on our set of developer tools SDK, Widget.. on both Ethereum Layer 1 & Layer 2
- Ensure that security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering on front-end technologies
- Mastery on the following stacks
- Typescript / Node.js / React
- Blockchain / smart contract development Web3.js / Ethers.js or equivalent
- Experience of Solidity is a big plus
- Understanding of Ethereum, blockchain technology
What You Will Like At ParaSwap
- You will join a DeFi world-class team that is conquering a market where no startup has yet managed to establish itself
- As we are still early stage and our environment is fast-paced, your impact will be direct and you will have a great contribution on the company’s success
- We encourage open communication and have a good working environment for people to flesh out their creativity. At ParaSwap you can continue to learn and grow in a collaborative and iterative way of working.
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP
- Fully remote environment
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly company meeting to gather all the members together
- Helping you to get the best material to work in good conditions from home