Do you like searching for information on the web, and wonder why you see the results you do? If so, we are looking for new members of our Web Search Evaluator team. As an evaluator, you perform basic tasks online such as providing feedback on search results, advertisements and web page content. Your input helps technology companies craft a fun and useful experience for people who are searching for information around the world.
You Might Fit This Role If:
• You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
• You use search engines every day
• You enjoy working independently
• You want to do internet-based work from home
• Web Search Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
• The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
• Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Sweden
• Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old
• Access to a secure high speed internet connection
• Basic level of computer operational knowledge, including experience using the internet and performing searches
• Good English writing skills
We take pride in our diverse team and our flexible work opportunities, and as a publicly traded company our efforts and earned us the first place ranking in the FlexJobs Top 100 Companies index. Deloitte also recognized Appen with the 2017 Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 and the Technology Fast 50 Australia awards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you want to be a part of our diverse team, kindly submit a copy of your Resume/CV at the link below.