Appen, the #1 Employer on Flexjobs’s Top 100 Employers for Flexible work, is hiring for work from home 20-hour weekly contractual roles. We offer competitive pay, free training and the ability to set your own schedule.
Our clients are the top technology companies in the world. We are a global technology solutions and language consulting firm, operating in 130 countries. Our clients rely on our input to make the internet experience better for all users!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team for the world’s top Internet search engine companies!
As a Web Search Evaluator, you will evaluate the quality and relevance of online search results, ads, or web page content. You will review your assigned areas then give input on whether the information presented is the most effective and relevant content.
Before you receive your first assignment you will complete a qualification process. Once accepted on a project, you must meet consistent service levels that measure the accuracy of your work.
- Up to 4 hours a day, 5 days per week (you choose when you work each day)
- 20 hours per week
- Proficient in written English and Danish language skills
- Residing in Denmark
- Computer less than 3 years old with a sound card and speakers
- A secured high-speed Internet connection
- Internet savvy and able to perform effective searches
- Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
LINK TO APPLY: