The vision of Craftnote is the digitalization of the construction industry. Since 2017, our app has simplified the daily work of more than 35,000 craftsmen. But this is only the beginning. Our goal is to connect all those involved in a project, from the construction site to the office and thus improve the cooperation of everyone. Always whilst sticking to our customer-centric and innovative approach. By 2021 we want to support every second construction site in the German-speaking area.
We want to revolutionize the construction industry. Are you ready to master this challenge with us?
What you can expect
- You will be part of the development team that is responsible for the conception, development and deployment of our web application
- You create a modern and user-friendly web app and constantly improve this very same
- You are responsible for error handling and correction, as well as code optimizations and updates
What we can look forward to
- Proven experience in the development of web applications
- Good knowledge and practical long-term experience in Angular is a must
- You know your way around the Google universe (e.g. Google Firebase, Google Cloud Platform)
- Your creative thinking skills and quick comprehension
- Your interest in self-development and working in a startup environment
What we can offer you
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, home office, 30 days' holiday
- Remuneration: attractive salary, support with Urban Sports Club membership or BVG subscription, company pension scheme
- Technology: powerful hardware as required
- Further training: annual training budget, high level of personal responsibility with interesting tasks
- Team building: communal lunches, regular team events
You are a visionary and would like to develop Craftnote together with us? Apply now.