Are you interested in developing new features for an innovative software that is used by corporations as a successful corporate investment management system?
Are you interested in the development of libraries, tools and user-interfaces as well as in the the extension of the API for our mobile application?
Would you like to have a varied and meaningful job and create and maintain parts of the software in the frontend as well as in the backend?
Don’t hesitate - apply! You get the chance to be part of our success story while working in a small and young team on a software for the leaders and board members of the biggest German corporations like the Daimler AG.
- You have wide knowledge of the newest PHP7 features
- You are familiar with the newest web trends and technologies for example web components, continuous integration, module tests and microservices etc.
- You enjoy the diversified working life of a full stack web developer
- You are open-minded, motivated and you work independently on the given tasks
- You are a team player who speaks fluent German and English
- Working with modern work equipment, like MacBooks
- Different training and development opportunities
- Flexi working hours and the option to work remotely
- Participation in the product and company growth
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Weekly workouts with our personal coach
- Extraordinary working atmosphere (Air Hockey and Nintendo Wii Challenges or a DJ desk as creativity stimulation) and fancy team events like laser tag battles or go kart races
- The chance to work in the most beautiful German area in the middle of the Allgäu and its gorgeous mountains and lakes where you have lots of outdoor activities to discover
Are you interested or do you have any questions? - We would love to hear from you!
Contact: [email protected]