Are you ready for the opportunity of your lifetime? This is not an average "nine-to-five office job". Not even close. We are a Finnish Tech Start-up which is changing the world of booking business meetings! The UI design intern is part of a team of Web design, development, user experience/information architecture and digital marketing professionals. The position will be integral in executing and assisting on several new features that we are building for the platform.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of designing, building, implementing, and maintaining Web-based applications, online portals, and Internet marketing technologies.
- Design web pages and interactive content, relying on a keen understanding of user needs.
- Contribute to the development of meetingpackage.com brand and identity.
- Develop, modify, and execute software test plans.
- Full stack feature development.
- Maintain documentation of test results and create comprehensive defect reports to assist in debugging.
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum level of online design work, freelance, school-based projects or equivalent.
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, CSS, PHP, and/or WordPress.
- Understanding of web imagery best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, being proactive and working on tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.