We are looking for a full time Intern as a part of our Wearable Production & Development team. You bring broad knowledge in this area and take a key role in continuous improvement of our processes. With our engineers and designers, you will develop new wearable electronic products as well as the manufacturing processes and technologies behind them. You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for your own projects.
- Studies in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Design, work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields
- You know about mechanical tooling, and have experience with CNC machining, Laser cutting and 3D printing
- You have good knowledge about production planning and manufacturing processes (Cycle time analysis, manufacturing line layout, workflow, material supply)
- You have proficient CAD Skills (Solid Works, AutoCAD, Rhino)
- Take part in the design process of new wearable electronics products, as well as the manufacturing processes and manufacturing lines behind them
- Work together with customers to understand the requirements for their products, translate them into functional prototypes and test them in the field
- Tackle engineering problems in a structured way and through creative thinking and fast prototyping and find solutions to them to ensure and enable our production
- Ramp up manufacturing processes from prototype to serial production
- Continuous process improvements of current manufacturing lines
Sounds like that’s you? Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary along with your ability: email@example.com The job location is Munich, Germany.