About us. Six years ago we set ourselves an important task: To connect local businesses with their customers – via Smartphone. In our view, a task overwhelmingly important in the age of the digital revolution. With the launch of the new poinz ecosystem in August we are aiming to go even further. To build the first community in Switzerland for businesses and their customers. So far the community consists of 1400 partner companies as well as over 450’000 members who benefit from poinz in their everyday life. They reward themselves for their daily errands, their loyalty and curiosity or for simply discovering new shops nearby. All for free in one app. Pretty cool ay?
Want to know the coolest thing? We are growing with around 10’000 new members every month – and there is no end in sight. This is the reason we need you. Nothing less than a Tech-Supertalent:
About you. A character combining existing coding skills (1-3 years) and the potential to become a "kick-ass" full stack developer with an entrepreneurial spirit; a digital version of young Jon Snow, ready to take on the next step on a startup-ship already sailing the high seas of success; a fanatic who loves coding but can also talk to human beings, understands products and the business side of life. That's it. Nothing too difficult. In more technical terms this is what we need/ you need to do:
- Be the supporting pillar when an MVP evolves into a mature and scalable product
- Play a key role in our development team and improve your coding skills through the close work with senior team members and the CTO directly
- Create new features and try new technology to realize the next step of the poinz vision
- Influence the redefinition of existing assets with your experience in mobile and web development and push new ideas forward with your out-of-the-box thinking
- Enlarge your knowhow of state-of-the-art technologies/ frameworks such as Java/ Spring boot, ReactJS, React Native, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- ...and code like there is no tomorrow 😉
We have a lot to offer (tech-wise, remuneration, …) – so step closer. If you have worked in startups before, know you are on top of the game when it comes to coding, eager to learn new technologies and want to jump into an adventure that changes the Swiss "SME landscape" – we want to talk to you on the phone or in our office. Hand in your CV and motivation letter or just come by. Door is open, 24/7 (almost ;-)).
Technicals. 100% (or slightly more), asap!, great salary for a startup, key development position and a young, energetic team are waiting for you. WoMan... that's the position you were waiting for.
COME ON. Your poinz Team.