1. Client project management - Analyze and collect needs with the client - Organize and/or participate in project and steering committees - Accompany the client and/or carry out the parameterization of the computer tool according to its functional needs - Ensure the continuity of the relationship with the customers
2. Management of internal projects - Supervise the progress of developments in accordance with the schedule - Coordinate and/or test internally (ensure internal functional tests) - Organize the FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) - Coordinate and/or ensure SAT (Site Acceptance Test) and project start-up internally and with the client
3. Financial Management - Ensure the best profitability of projects by monitoring and optimizing cost management
4. Business- To be a force of proposal with the existing customers and to promote our range of products - To elaborate commercial proposals (evolutions, version upgrades, ...) and to contractualize
5. Consulting- Identify the needs/projects and recommend new solutions (on the technical, human and financial levels). - Accompany the customer in his reflection of change as a specialist in logistics Qualifications 5 years of higher education in computer science or equivalent with experience in the field of distribution logistics. - Good management, leadership and planning skills for a project/customer, - Knowledge in the piloting of mechanized installations, - Experience in the configuration of warehouse management software (WMS, WCS, ...) - Cross-functional management skills (IT team, solution providers, etc.) and negotiation skills - English essential (B2 level). We are looking for an autonomous, organized person with a strong team spirit, good interpersonal skills and a sense of customer service. Travel to our customers is expected.