1. Client project management
Analyze and collect needs with the client
Organize and/or participate in project and steering committees
Accompany the customer and/or carry out the parameterization of the computer tool according to his needs.
Ensure the sustainability of the relationship with customers
2. Internal project management
Supervise the progress of developments in line with the schedule
Coordinate and/or test internally (ensures internal functional tests)
Organizing the FAT (Factory Acceptance Test)
Coordinate and/or ensure the SAT (Site Acceptance Test) and project start-up internally and with the client
3. Financial Management
To guarantee the best profitability of projects by ensuring a follow-up and an optimized management of the costs.
Develop commercial proposals (upgrades, version upgrades, ...) and contractualise
Accompanying the customer in his reflection of change as a logistics specialist and recommending new solutions
Bac+5 in Logistics or equivalent with a successful experience in the world of distribution logistics.
- Good project / customer management, management and planning skills.
- Knowledge in mechanized installation control (WCS)
- Mastering the configuration of a warehouse management software (WMS, WCS, ...)
- Transversal management (operational consultant, solution providers, etc.) and negotiation skills
- English essential
We are looking for an autonomous, organized person with a strong team spirit, good interpersonal skills and a sense of customer service. Language skills: English (level B2).
Regular trips to our clients' premises are to be expected.