We are gorillas and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten-minute grocery deliveries, we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players.
We are a rapidly growing startup and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled members across all domains and backgrounds.
We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. Come join us on this journey.
We are looking for a picker that will be a part of the team in one of our Micro Fulfillment Centers in Munich, packing orders and making sure that it's a nice and clean environment to work in.
As a picker you are an extremely important part of the company - you are the one making sure that our customers orders are accurate and fresh!
Your responsibilities will include
- Responsibility for the accuracy of pick and packing the orders sent to our customers
- Ensure the ultimate freshness of the products you are picking
- Ensure picking readiness at all times
- Supporting incoming shipments and inventory management before opening of the store
- Assist the supervisor with operations as necessary
- Make sure of the cleanliness and readiness of the warehouse for operations
- Ready to jump on the bike for some rides if the team needs it
- Previous experience in a professional role in a similar environment (FMCG / Retail / Warehouse / Last mile delivery is a big plus)
- Strong hands-on mentality and are very detailed oriented
- A fast-paced environment does not detract from your quality of work
- Familiar with the grocery retail space
- Good communication skills and a good proficiency in both written and spoken English (German is a plus)
What we offer
- Steep learning curve from day one
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: we are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies & a potential long-term engagement
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.