WHO ARE WE ?
Free2Move was designed to simplify the mobility of individuals and companies by offering them a range of complete, 100% digital and global solutions.
The Free2Move application allows you in a few clicks and via a unique profile to move around town, to rent a short-term car, to instantly unlock a city car 24/7, to locate the nearest electric charging station, to find and reserve the best parking space, manage your fleet of connected cars, book a taxi driver ...
Our customer experience, our simple, innovative and comprehensive services will make the difference.
It is this experience that we offer our partners to deploy in their respective geographic areas through our unique management platform and thanks to the support of our teams of specialists in the areas key to the success of a global mobility offer.
Free2Move is the result of the merger of several teams with complementary experiences and skills, from the world of mobility of the PSA Group, TravelCar and Car-Jump start-ups.
This gives us a state of mind made of difference and adaptability with a unique and shared ambition: to simplify and reinvent the mobility of tomorrow.
Our values: Customer first, agility, simplicity and openness.
Do you recognize yourself in this vision and in our values? So you've come to the right place!
In international relations with our subsidiaries and partners as well as the Free2Move teams, your role consists of:
- Approach potential candidates for the License - Free2Move Franchise on a regional or country scale
- Present them our complete solution, support them in their market research and co-construct the deployment plan for Free2Move and other associated services, on their scope.
- Mobilize local and central teams around our standard deployment plan - adapt the stages to local constraints - define the effective launch date
- Pilot the stages before launch (Build) in consultation with the Experts. Ensure compliance with deadline and quality commitments
- Prepare the changeover to Run of the perimeter, ensure the handover to dedicated teams
Such an exciting, comprehensive and varied mission requires skills to match:
- 5 years of similar experience in finding partners and deploying franchises / licenses on a National, European - International scale is a plus - A similar experience in mobility is a big plus
- You have a validated project vision - you know how to transform this vision into a precise and smooth plan
- Your English is at least fluent, another language is a plus
- You have a Startup spirit and the ability to spread it across a large organization
- You are rigorous and organized, know how to define priorities and coordinate - You know how to distill your leadership wisely, you like to convince
- You are resilient, pragmatic and have a business vision
- You are curious and a good communicator
Feeling not 100% as above, feel free to share your CVs and especially your motivationS, we'll be pleased giving you feedback !
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means joining a dynamic team in which excellence and a culture of performance go hand in hand with a good atmosphere, but also:
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us
- International experience
- New atypical offices in Paris - The function is compatible with remote work
- Non-exhaustive list!
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full time permanent contract
- Remuneration according to profile
- Position based in Paris, in the provinces or abroad
- Availability: 10/2020