VP of Sales UK London, (Hybrid)
Salary 120-180K GBP
We are assisting our client Saas Tech.
For this position will be located in UK preferable London.
The company is an omnichannel social commerce platform, empowers the future of social and commerce.
Transform the way of business by merging chat and sales and building an unstoppable ecosystem of chat commerce.
Our platform enables a comprehensive customer journey across SMS, live chat, and major social and messaging services like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, or whatever your clients prefer.
Streamlining the whole commerce process with social and sales all in one to breakthrough your sales growth limits.
Our customer engagement solution allows businesses to enhance cross-departmental collaborations, manage all interactions with customers, blast out automated campaigns, and boost up sales all in one.
Conversions through conversations have never been easier.
Has raised its 8M USD Series A funding round in 2022 led by Tiger Global Capital with participation from Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund and Transcend Capital Partners.
VP of Sales
Location : UK preferable London, hybrid
We have stylish office in Waterloo, London
Salary : 120-180K+ GBP
UK Residents only, we don't sponsorship any visa
Why you're a fit for the role :
- You have solid more than 7+ years of experience in sales SaaS
- You will be the main show of UK expansion
- You are a leader and team player who drive revenue and business proficiently
- You're comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing competing priorities.
What you'll be doing :
- Work closely with the senior management to develop and execute a comprehensive sale and go-to-market plan that meets the company's business objectives
- Drive revenue, market share and strong year-on-year growth in the UK and other European markets to meet / exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Build and lead a strong sales team to drive continuous revenue growth
- Develop and execute against a regional plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop and manage relationships within our enterprise and SME clients
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- Create and implement sales program and tools that increase performance
- Demonstrate strong sales strategy ability by crafting and presenting client offers and helping the team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale
- Work with our content, marketing, partnership, product and customer success teams in Hong Kong / Singapore and oversee the market launch project.
Skills needed :
- SaaS, sales, communications, market expansion / Go-to-market strategy
- Sense of ownership - owning the company's UK expansion
- Good sales track record / hunger for success
- Team worker / effective leader
- Competitive annual package at 120-180K+ GBP
- High on-target earnings
- Highly valued equity option in a hyper-growth startup
- High sense of ownership
- Fully flexible working environment / hours, with stylish offices in Waterloo, London
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 days’ public holiday)
- Fun and diverse culture
- International team environment
- Birthday Leave
Use Easy Apply or send me your resume to [email protected]