About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects. A big part of our work is collaboration – internally, and with our clients. That collaboration thrives on a can-do attitude and an interest for working across tenures, roles, capabilities, countries and cultures.
We are looking for a Visual Designer UX/UI to join this capability who possesses a proactive, vibrant spirit that’s eager to learn, add value and curious to flex their skills into new expertise. Sounds like your type of party?
- Form part of the creation of great digital products
- Work collaboratively and iteratively – with Designers and non-Designers
- Contribute to the creation of design systems
- Find the right balance between details and speed
- Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously
- Collect and consolidate visual design feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Provide production support and communicate specifications if needed
Your Skills & Experience:
- You execute impeccably and care for all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to motion and visual design
- You have interaction design skills and rapid prototyping skills including the use of tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision
- You have knowledge of Atomic Design as well as component-based design-development is an extra
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Tolerance for ambiguity – you go before you know, and you use speculative design to turn ambiguity into clarity, with creative and on-brand ideas
- Consultative mindset – you are structured, in your work and your words, and you propose options and preferences to guide decisions; you balance diplomacy with tenacity to gain alignment on goals
- Mind the human – you are never tired of asking ‘what it will feel like’ to keep the experience front and center
- Think systematically – you have excellent problem-solving skills, you ladder small decisions up to bigger objectives, and you know when to make independent decisions and when to collaborate
- Hunting measurable value – you understand what success looks like, and you know which numbers to track to proof it
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.