We’re looking for a visual design assistant, who is ready to take our great product and make it even better. It’s the perfect chance to increase your expertise, gain valuable knowledge and play an essential role in our digital expansion.
What will you do as part of the design team?
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Assisting the marketing team to create social media content
You will be working together with the marketing team, creating content and templates for the company’s social media strategy. Your tasks within marketing will include the creation of infographics, promotional graphics, covers, presentations, memes, etc.
Helping the user experience team with graphical solutions
You will also be working as part of the user experience team, where you will collaborate with our Chief Design Officer in developing user-centered solutions. You will also be producing graphical assets and illustrations for the user interface.
What skills we are searching for?
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Ability to work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce our brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Experience with image editing and digital sketching tools (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop or Sketch)
- Understanding of basic HTML/CSS
- Experience with Figma/Invision Studio (or other design/prototyping tools) is not required, but highly appreciated
What characteristics are we looking for?
Do you have a passion to work as a team member in a fast-growing startup?
Are you driven to expand your skills and use them to make an impact?
Can you be self-motivated and work independently to deliver on set targets?
Don’t waste any time and apply for this position and please share your portfolio as part of your application.
How to apply:
We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, and we are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the desired start and end date, as well as your job status (student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period of 2 months (preferably 3 months).
If you have any further questions, please contact Calin Buruian at +45 52604516, or via email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We at Sport Compass:
We are developing a b2b SaaS application for small and medium sized sports bars and a web-app for sports fans. The bars can schedule their events and quantify their marketing efforts into offline customers while our community of enthusiastic sports fans can quickly see which bars are showing their favourite games.
Where are we?
Our physical location is in Copenhagen, Denmark, however, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
This is an unpaid internship with potential to continue afterwards, which we really hope for!
Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Working opportunity in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.