Relayr is recruiting a Visual Communication Designer to join our fast-growing marketing team. The role will be located in Berlin, Germany.
Accelerate your career as you help to drive digital transformation and delivering business outcomes for businesses from midsize to large enterprises. If you are passionate about industrial internet of things (IIOT) and want to be part of the digital revolution, join relayr who is leading the journey of IIOT connected industries.
Working in a global marketing team on the trending topic of IIOT and industry 4.0. Promote the concept of business outcomes to decision makers in our target markets, being aware of the unique end to end tech-stack in use to achieve real business results for our customers.
We’re looking for a Visual Communication Designer with a strong strategic thinking, excellent visual execution capabilities and project management skills to design touchpoints that will express and evolve relayr’s unique market approach and brand. You will be reporting to our Marketing Communications Manager and work closely with the global marketing team.
- Lead and own the corporate design for relayr’s marketing communication.
- Champion in developing a compelling brand presence and messaging, working hands on with support from external designers, freelancers and agencies.
- Transform creative ideas into wide-range design elements e.g.: landing pages, advertisements, emails, trade show displays, signage, PPT materials, infographics, icons, brand assets, sales collateral and more...
- Design both print and digital assets.
- Manage and execute videography, post production and animation projects with external resources through the creative process stages, from initial brief to finished art.
- 3+ years of graphic design, communications design, information design experience
- Bachelor’s degree (graphic design/communication preferred)
- Business fluency in English, other languages are a plus (e.g. German)
- Profound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign; Premiere and After Effects are a plus)
- Strong portfolio of visual design, typography, layout, concept ideation and storytelling
- A strong understanding of layout and design principals for integrated marketing for both digital and non-digital marketing material
- Effectively manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proactive attitude - you identify opportunities to drive business success
- Passion for high pace environments and keeping it fun
- Experience in videography and photography
- Strong network of design professionals
- Some familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply using this link: