Want to be part of a dynamic and international team in a fast-paced industry?
Willing to actively learn and take on responsibilities in an innovative company?
Are you a French native speaker, with drive and determination?
Leader in pet innovation and operating in more than 10 countries across the world, Holidog is a network that aims to improve the well-being of pets and their families through goods and services across 5 different industry sectors. Hector Kitchen, our newest initiative aims to improve the well-being of animals by offering a healthy, tailor-made pet food, delivered straight to our client’s homes with a personalised diet plan from our team of nutrition specialists.
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to help us succeed in this exciting new venture.
- Source content: Find engaging content to use in videos by reading our blog, speaking to our pet nutritionist and by doing research online
- Copywriting: Take content and filter out the main information to summarize it in your own, engaging words that will please a wide audience of pet lovers
- Create videos: Put together visuals, audios and text content to create short videos which will be used mainly but not only on our social media channels.
- Analyze trends: Follow performance indicators of your videos and draw conclusions from it in order to reach more people with each new publication.
- Optimize processes: Find ways to increase the quantity and quality of your videos. Research tools and trends that will help you provide new content every day.
Profile and Background:
- Language requirements: You speak and write perfect French and have a good level of English.
- Communication skills: You are able to effectively communicate, both orally and written, in an adaptable manner. You are a storyteller at heart.
- Project management skills: You are confident to work under pressure and are well organised.
- Social media passionate: You are up to date on all things web and are fluent in Facebook and Instagram.
- Analytic skills: You know what good metrics look like and that the data never lies. You want measure the performance of your content.
- Creativity: You strive to connect our brand with pet lovers and pet parents on social media and you can easily come up with creative ways to develop interesting and engaging content.
- Design: You have an eye for good visuals. Experience with photoshop, canva or other design tools will be considered a big plus.
- Video creation: You have created videos yourself, regardless of if it was for professional or personal purposes. You know what a good video makes and can provide examples of previous projects.
- Animal lover: To succeed in this position you must be passionate about animals and interested in learning more about the right nutrition for our four-legged friends.
- Start: Immediately.
- Type of contract: Internship, full-time (3 to 6 months) concluding with a potential CDI offer.
- Location: Barcelona (Spain)
- Remuneration: 700€/month
- Advantages: 50% of transport costs + bonus + one free meal per week.