- Scale a global, data-powered consumer service including all paid channels, nurture programs, email & retention campaigns, content marketing, voice & app mkt, and other opportunities to drive growth.
- Grow and inspire an amazing, interdisciplinary marketing team by example.
- Take bold decisions based on sound data analytics by implementing a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like user retention and sales active pipeline.
- Constantly push and manage the evolution of our marketing technology stack.
- Develop FINEWAY as the go-to travel brand for premium performers.
- As part of the exec team, drive collaboration to build a global, visionary product.
- 3+ years of experience in key disciplines of performance marketing with a proven track record of driving growth in large-scale e-commerce or lead business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams with focus on data-based marketing, multi-touch funnels, content strategies, and online- / offline campaigns.
- Strong aptitude for (marketing) technologies with good understanding of marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Optimove, ..), customer micro-segmentation techniques, attribution models, and major web tech & -analytics.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- Consulting background & first-hand experience in a fast-growing startup are a plus.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A massive opportunity ahead with a beautiful product and a strong vision.
- A fast-paced environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & the possibility to build a revolutionary new way of trip planning.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.