As a Venture Manager you will work within the L Marks Venture Studio to develop brand new products for our corporate clients.
L Marks transforms corporate businesses by validating and executing entirely new products and services from scratch. We take new business ideas through a rigorous process of assumptions identification, on the ground experimentation and iteration to find validated product market fit.
We’re looking for an individual to support one of our existing Venture Studio projects in the 5G space to create an entirely new business.
Recruiting for candidates either in the UK or USA. Candidates must hold the relevant visas.
You will be:
- An entrepreneurial individual with a proven track record of researching new business ideas, conducting customer research and supporting a founding team to succeed;
- Used to evaluating research and distilling the key findings in a way all can find value from them;
- Used to taking a hands-on approach to validating new ideas;
- Analytical in your approach and able to use data to help inform decisions and recommendations for the client;
- Able to develop good relationships with our client and gain a detailed understanding of their industry;
- Ensuring that high standards of quality are upheld;
- Monitoring progress of programmes and routinely assessing for risks;
- Our friendly face on the ground to help support the Head of the Venture Studio in developing a successful new business;
- Nice to have: Knowledge or experience in telecomms, construction industry & proptech.
You should have:
- At least 3 years experience in a startup, consultancy and/or venture builder;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation;
- Clear understanding and experience of research and evaluation methods that can demonstrate the viability of a new business;
- An entrepreneurial mindset used to high pressured situations
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to work efficiently to tight timelines while paying strict attention to detail;
- Excellent diplomacy, negotiation and client relationship management;
- Fantastic people skills and strong emotional intelligence;
- A demonstrable interest in new technologies and digital solutions;
- The right work permit/visa to work in the UK or the USA.
We’re a young, passionate and welcoming team of individuals committed to building new businesses for our corporate clients.
In return for joining the team you will receive:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Annual leave allowance;
- Flexible working
- Birthday gifted as an extra day of leave;
- 1 gifted volunteer day per year;
- Budget for learning courses and professional development;
- Wellness hour and employee assistance program access.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture at L Marks and are eager to receive applications from individuals of all backgrounds. Every applicant will receive equal consideration for employment without discrimination.
Any questions, please email [email protected] directly.