As Venture Development Intern at FINEWAY you will:
- Directly support our Managing Directors Markus Bohl and Markus Feigelbinder as well as our Senior Business Development Team in strategic projects & operational matters.
- Conduct research & analysis tasks, coordinate HR and recruiting activities, assist in organizational and administrative matters as well as prepare investor reporting
- Gain broad insights into one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise.
- Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD candidate in Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject with very good academic credentials or doing a gap year.
- Relevant prior experience in consulting, finance & banking and / or business development.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level.
- You are bored of corporate structures, slow speed & not being able to change things on your own.
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- Proficiency in German, English & relevant office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- You are available full-time for at least 3 months.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.