At Flexpat, we believe that life should not be ‘fixed,’ but ‘flexible.’ Therefore, we are building a movement of people who want to live, work, and learn on their own terms. Our first step in realizing our vision is building a platform where people can combine work & travel. We provide the flexibility of exciting projects paired with guaranteed income to people wishing to combine work and travel to their dream destinations. We provide high-skilled remote professionals to fast-growing companies and startups, currently struggling to find the best tech talents.
After closing a recent investment round, Flexpat is on the look-out for a new generation of Venture Developers to scale up the company.
- Biz dev: Build up business departments from the ground and make it work as soon as possible. Hypothesize, test, iterate, scale-up…
- Intrapreneurship: dentify business opportunities, develop the ideas and implement them.
- Leadership: Help your colleagues succeed.
- Personality: You believe you can change the world and you are humble at the same time. You are intelligent, don’t mind to make your hands dirty, like to take responsibility, and a team player. You are joining Flexpat because it helps you in your journey towards becoming an entrepreneur and because you intrinsically believe in the vision of the company.
- Experience: You have already gained work experience via internships, relevant (side-) jobs, or commissions at study associations. We are a very international team, thus the international experience is definitely a plus!
- Study Background: You have or are currently studying business administration, economics, marketing, finance or an equivalent academic major.
- Language: Fluency in English is required; other foreign languages are a plus.
- Availability: Full-time as an employee or intern.
What we offer?
- Impact: By making Flexpat a success for companies, you(!) enable people to live their dream life of work & travel. We will recognize your success with constant opportunities for growth and personal development.
- 5%: Work 5% of your time on your own projects.
- Culture: You will join an entrepreneurial environment where people support each other and grow together. We value culture and believe that it’s a major key to success.
- Flexpat lifestyle: You will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working and traveling from any point of the world! If that’s not exciting, then we don’t know what is...
Is it you we've been looking for all along? Join the Flexpat team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions!
Check us out here!