The Venture Developer Recruiting will add to the Team Europe Recruiting Excellence Centre by being the hiring manager for key individuals for new company building projects, portfolio companies and Team Europe itself. By doing so, the Venture Developer Recruiting will be at the intersection between our venture building- and investment teams and our portfolio companies, having a direct impact on Team Europe's success.
The HR & Venture Development program is a two years assignment in which you learn the essential skills of any entrepreneur - recruiting, hiring, building organizations.
Deliverables during the assignment are hired executives, key people in newly established Team Europe companies and key portfolio companies.
The objective of the program is to get to know the start-up environment better, improve current recruiting processes and to prepare for a role in venture building.
Your responsibilities include
- You identify and recruit a top-notch technical and commercial talent for our new ventures as well as for our portfolio companies
- You closely assist our ventures in the initial launch phase to hit the ground running
- You organize the existing talent pool and set up a structured applicant relationship management
- You support our ventures to set up recruiting processes and structures
- You constantly optimize the quality of our recruiting processes and talent network
To be successful in the role, you should have
- You are an ambitious, curious, humble individual socialized in high-quality environments with outstanding academic credentials
- You have 2 to 5 years of professional experience from high-profile, with one of the leading brands of its respective industry (Venture Capital, Consulting, Start Up’s, Large Tech Company)
- You are interested in entrepreneurship and open for your next step
- You are experienced in recruiting talent from a variety of backgrounds and coaching them to reach optimal performance
- You are an effective communicator, good-hearted and a natural relationship builder with a long-term focus
- You are fluent in English and German (other languages is a bonus), ready to travel for the role if required and willing to also work at varying hours (we have a strong network around the globe)
What we offer
- Competitive base pay, we add up to 30% to your last paycheck (performance-based)
- Two-year program with excellent training & quality network
- Potential for performance-based outsized returns
- Team Europe powers a network of companies with a broad reach, extensive resources and exceptional people
- Fast-paced work environment, low hierarchies and a competitive compensation package
- A workplace based on trust, empowerment and feedback
- A positive and inspiring working atmosphere
- Chance to have a real impact on the success story of the company
- Opportunity to work remote and flexible working hours
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills