Early Metrics is the international rating agency for start-ups and innovative SMEs. We provide corporates and investors with qualitative and financial insights to decide which ventures to partner with or invest in. Our scientific methodology focuses on qualitative KPIs to reliably assess the growth potential of any tech start-up or scale-up. With offices in London, Paris, Berlin and Tel Aviv as well as a database of 2000+ rated startups, Early Metrics provides its Fortune 500 clients and investors with transparent and independent knowledge into the most dynamic startup ecosystems.
Start-ups also benefit from being rated by Early Metrics as they freely receive a rating certificate and feedback from expert analysts.
Early Metrics is the bridge between the most forward-thinking decision makers and the most innovative newcomers.
You will enter the venture ecosystem in an international company with a unique position in the startup world! As an analyst at Early Metrics, you will be fully autonomous and responsible for the entire rating process of young and venture tech companies. Your role:
- Screening the German startup ecosystem in order to detect innovative companies to rate
- Preparing and leading rating interviews with great entrepreneurs from top-priority markets for our DACH clients. Business trips in Germany will be part of the job
- Conducting financial and extra-financial analysis, based on a solid methodology you will be trained for
- Being in regular contact with our DACH clients, key decision makers within top organisations.
- Master’s degree from a top-tier business school or university, with a concentration in economics, strategy and/or finance;
Previous Experience and Hard Skills:
- 12-18 months relevant work experience (incl. internships) in previous position with proven analytical skills and client/entrepreneur facing. Experience from a tech/growth company can be a plus
- Bilingual German and English. Speaking French could be a plus
- Strong analytical and strategical thinking abilities
- Entrepreneurial DNA and passionate about startups
- Good understanding of the corporate innovation landscape
- Openness to travel and potentially work remotely from other startup hubs in Germany such as Munich, Hamburg, etc…
Also, people say that you have the following soft skills:
- Strong synthetic skills
- Strong communication skills - oral and written
- Organizational skills and capacity to work hard
- Understanding of the startup ecosystem
- Ambition to join a fast growing company.