What you will do
You will enter the venture ecosystem in an international company with a unique position in the startup world! You will be working closely with the Market Intelligence Manager who coordinates the resources in charge of discovering thrilling startups for our clients and capitalizing on the ones that are being rated. As a VC Startup Scout at Early Metrics, you will also be interacting with multiple internal stakeholders to support and optimize the way we engage with startups, we initiate ratings, and we deliver sourcing-based products to our clients.
- Screening the venture ecosystem in order to find the best Startups to rate and get in touch with great entrepreneurs to assess their projects,
- Working closely with the Rating dept. and Analysts to support them in their own sourcing activities and ensure they have a continuous qualified inflow of Startups,
- Exploring and developing strategies and new tools to accelerate startup sourcing,
- Contribute to the production and delivery of Early Metrics startup research products in direct contact with our clients,
- Support the structuration and management of Early Metrics large startup database, and enabling internal stakeholder to harness high-value knowledge from it.
*Who you are *
- Enrolled in a Top Tier Business or Engineering schools,
- Previous successful internship(s) in innovation or strategy or operations fields (e.g. Startup Incubator/Accelerator, Strategy consultant, etc.), with proven people facing experience and good analytical skills,
- Previous experience in the Startup ecosystem is mandatory.
Also, people say that you have:
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English and French,
- Great soft skills and that you are good with people,
- Digital curiosity (great mastery of Excel) and interest in developing new ideas and projects in a fast-paced Startup environment,
- Strong analytical mind, organizational skills and autonomy,
- Good knowledge of the Startup ecosystem and aware of industry trends,
- You finally recognize yourself in our corporate values: collective ambition, empowerment and respect!
Why join us
- We have a young and diverse team,
- We have an international presence and global ambition,
- We encourage every employee to take an active part in the companys development,
- We provide our employees with the resources and support to achieve their personal goals and improve their skills,
- We are based in the heart of Paris,
- We value our teams happiness and organise regular activities outside of work.