Appen, a global leader in language and search technology is working on a voice recognition development application for a major technology company and we are seeking Uzbekistan native speakers to participate in this project.
- The work will involve recording yourself while reading short Uzbek prompts from a WebApp using your own computer or Android smart phone/tablet. (WebApp is not compatible with iphone/Ipad).
- The total recording time will take approximately 1 hour. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
- The audio files must be successfully uploaded and of good quality.
- Upon completion, payment will follow via Paypal/Skrill
- Fluent/Native in Uzbek
- Grew up or spent most of your life living in Uzbekistan
- Good Wi-Fi connection
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project and get paid for contributing, apply now!
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have applied.
Link to apply:
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. To learn more about Appen and how we help technology companies by utilizing freelance workers around the globe check us out at www.appen.com or type in "appen jobs" in your favorite search tool.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.