Relimetrics is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning, and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
The company was established in 2013, operates globally with hubs in Silicon Valley and Berlin, and has already delivered on a number of projects for top automotive companies, OEMs, plastics, and other manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and North America.
The company recently received funding from top Silicon Valley and European venture firms and is looking to hire top talent who want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, global team of scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs.
Come join our vibrant team. We need a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Products to be designed: HMI for factory automation, visualizing auto (or other manufactured) parts, manipulation and visualization of 3d point clouds, voxel sets, radiography and tomography data.
- Be able to create user interfaces to allow the manipulation and visualization of said data, experience with HMI in manufacturing industry, create applications for portable devices like Web Pads (HTML-based UI), or SCADA HMI experience.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features. Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with customers, executives and internal teams (engineering, product management, product marketing).
- 5+ years creating compelling user experiences, preferably in the enterprise space
- Be willing and capable of quickly learning any of the others when the need arises
- A good balance between interaction design and visual design skills, with the ability to create pixel perfect mocks
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your design talent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; rapidly conceive and visualize design solutions
- A solid understanding of how comps translate to code
- Experience creating prototypes using Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe Experience Design or similar