About Tech Alchemy
Tech Alchemy build some of the most exciting startups in the world. In the past year we have built products featured by Apple, Amazon and BBC.
We have helped raise over £20m and exited twice.
We’re a group of developers, designers and data scientists accelerating hand picked startups. Our services cover multiple parallels including concept design, branding, software development, business analysis, and funding.
We are now looking for a highly talented designer to join us on our journey.
Tech Alchemy is looking for someone with a strong background in design. We firmly believe that the UI of a product is one of the most important factors of its success.
We want to build user-friendly, beautiful products and you should too.
The ideal candidate is someone who can turn our clients ideas into intuitive and easy to use applications. You will be involved in the entire process of design including workflows and wireframes, usability and function.
You will be required to design the UI / UX for native mobile applications as well as responsive web applications.
This role requires you to have an eye for good design and to be at the cutting edge of technology trends. When not working on an external project you will be given the opportunity to create concept products allowing you to experiment and trial almost anything you would like.
This side of the job is very flexible and so requires someone who wants to take the initiative and show off their skills.
- An end-to-end Product Design expert
- Experience designing both web and mobile
- Expert with Figma
- Experience in creating simple graphic assets such as illustrations and logos - Experience in using the main Adobe Creative Suite software (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Experience in creating animation with Lottie Files
- Comfortable collaborating with the rest of the team, in an agile team environment - Work closely with our developers and our project managers
- Comfortable and experienced in facilitating client workshops and working sessions - Solid experience in creating UX flow diagrams, flow maps, and clear low fidelity wireframes
- Ability to produce clean, sleek, on-trend, and functional high fidelity designs
- Comfortable in creating consistent design systems and in using other designers’ UI kits - Solid experience in creating prototypes and fully fledged digital experiences - Deep understanding of design thinking and good knowledge / experience in running design sprints
- Good understanding of quant and qual research methodologies and experience in conducting UX research and user testing
- Some experience in Webflow would be good but not required
- A very competitive starting salary
- 28 days of holiday + your birthday
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
- The latest equipment that you will need for your role
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- Pension contributions
- Unlimited upward potential - we would love to never hire above you - Coffee, tea and snacks always available
- Team lunches and social events regularly
- Multiple work perks e.g. discounted gym membership, offers at high street retailers etc. through our HR system.