As UX Researcher at FINEWAY, you’ll build with us the 1st travel platform for the age of the assistants. This includes:
- Co-working in a cross-functional team with designers, frontend and backend developers.
- Going out to our users and doing guerilla testing, focus groups, personal interviews to gain insights about their needs, their wishes and how they use Fineway’s services.
- Being the voice of the user in the company and consequently pushing things forward.
- Summarizing and presenting research outcomes in a pragmatic and easy way.
- Moderating ideation sessions with the product team to collectively improve the knowledge.
- Working on several user-facing products which include the travel website fineway.de and cutting-edge conversational AI interfaces (hello @ Alexa, Google Home and Siri).
- 2+ years of experience in user research/ product development.
- Studies in psychology, social science or design (with a focus on UX).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly sketch ideas, prototype concepts and develop a final design.
- Distinct knowledge about UX patterns.
- Basic knowledge of scrum & agile principles.
- Strong ability to co-work with designers and developers.
- Solid German skills in writing and speaking.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A massive opportunity ahead with a beautiful product and a strong vision.
- A fast-paced environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & the possibility to build a revolutionary new way of trip planning.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.