We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (fFor example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
Our UX Research and Design teams are creating the foundations for this by uncovering what matters most to our users and informing how we can design and build products and services that add value to people’s lives. As part of the UX Research Operations team you will focus on enabling UX researchers to gather and deliver critical insights quickly and effectively and promote UX Research to internal and external stakeholders.
As the ideal candidate, you are a well-organised self-starter, who naturally thinks about processes at a micro and macro level. You are quick to learn and have a keen eye for detail. As a natural multi-tasker who remains calm under pressure, you’re able to quickly and proactively grasp a project’s needs and spot any shortcomings that others have missed. Ideally, you also already have a basic understanding of the emerging field of research operations within user research and how it can help research and product teams.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Collaborate with researchers and product managers to develop sound recruiting plans for research projects
- Build and execute research participant recruitment processes, including optimising and tracking recruiting plans as well as actively communicating potential blockers and delays to stakeholders
- Keep track of the effectiveness of our participant recruitment methods and refine and strengthen our outreach strategy based on participant recruitment KPIs and input from researchers and stakeholders
- Establish good rapport with corporate teams like Legal, Localisation, Finance as well as with participant recruitment agencies
- Manage participant incentives tracking, optimise the ways we work together as well as keeping up to date with compliance rules and other updates that impact our user research to ensure we exceed ethical and legal standards
- Keep up to date with the changing landscape of user research tools and software; benchmark existing and new tools to cover and expand the team’s use cases while ensuring tool budget is well spent
- Screen potential user research participants to meet the profile needs, schedule research sessions and manage participant incentives distribution as well as direct communications with participants
- Manage UX Research Operations assets, including dashboards, screener templates, NDAs, playbooks, team drives and other documentation to ensure team members have access to the right tools and documents when needed
- Identify project collaborations across teams to help ensure research operations goals align with research, product and organisational goals
- Implement the UXR participant recruitment strategy as well as other blocks of the general team strategy to foster knowledge sharing beyond the UXR and product teams
- Be the gatekeeper to our research participant database making sure participant data is stored safely and in compliance with GDPR as well as ensuring participants are engaged; identify ways to expand the database and make sure we have a good representation of our general user base
- Manage participant communication from the first outreach to potential participants to post-research communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Project Management or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years or more managing or leading cross-functional projects or change initiatives for an organisation. Having 1 year or more of direct experience working within user research teams doing research operations, managing participant recruitment, relationships with agencies and providers is a plus
- Understanding of user experience research, its methodologies and tools as well as its importance and impact in the product development lifecycle of a tech company
- Knowledge about the areas in which research operations can act as a catalyst for user research and help unblock and enable researchers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organisation
- Detail-oriented, self-starter mindset and enthusiastic about bringing structure to existing and new processes
- Creative, analytical, and methodical approach to problem-solving; identifying problems others miss, making reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information, and proactively communicating the best path forward
- Flexibility in handling multiple simultaneous projects with different levels of complexity without losing track of high priority items
- Self-direction and ability to deliver and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Expert with Google Mail, Calendar, Drive, Excel, Docs and Slides as well as other software tools related to the user research management.
- Good understanding of how to conduct user research and ability to support experienced researchers in creating and disseminating surveys, conducting contextual inquiries, and usability testing
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish. Additional languages are a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook! Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes.
Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.