Voted #2 in Business Punk’s Watchlist for 2019 in the areas recruiting and education, charly.education has recently released a new smart learning platform. Our new product will focus on enabling students to reach their full potential by digitally enhancing their study materials.
charly.education’s vision is to revolutionize the way students study. We are looking for a bright and passionate UX Designer (m/w/d) to join our team and become part of this incredible vision. Do you want to be the force of change in digitizing the education market? Then apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org!
YOUR DAILY BUSINESS:
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas
- Iterate on these ideas and build clickable prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and user tests
- Conduct user tests in the market the product will be used to get input and iterate on the designs and concepts you and the team work on
- Develop the final look and feel of these products
- Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
- Work together with the design team to build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey
- Help shape the design culture at charly.education that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience (2-3 years of experience)
- Experience designing high quality interfaces and experiences
- The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and product managers
- Able to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools
- Familiar with prototyping tools such as InVision
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
YOUR BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Attractive pay structure: We offer a competitive salary in line with the market.
- Space for development: Varied and challenging activities with plenty of room for creative participation. We also offer regular training to ensure a steep career trajectory.
- Equipment: We ensure you have state of the art equipment at your disposal.
- Flexible working hours & home office option: do your best work at a time and place that suits you.
- Team culture: We are a strong and dynamic team ensuring to celebrate the small wins. Regular team lunches and team events are part of our culture.
- Office Dog: You have a dog and dont‘ want to keep her alone? Our office dog Connie likes company.
- Nice to have: Free Club Mate, a 24/7 coffee flat rate and of course fresh organic fruit for your healthy dose of Vitamin C.
Who is charly.education?
charly.education (formerly PlusPeter) is Europe’s fastest growing student platform, enabling students to optimise their learning process and connect them to potential employers.
On our digital learning platform www.charly.education students can upload their learning materials, create flashcards, summaries, notes and annotations and study in an efficient way. Students can also print their documents free of charge.
The company also owns the cross-media advertising network charly.media. charly.media sells various off- and online products, exclusively markets the social app Jodel and has a reach of over 2.5 million students.
We have started our first steps in digitalising education, and we want to leverage technology to support students along their learning career. Do you want to be part of this exciting new project? Then apply here directly or under jobs+EU-Startups@charly.education