Are you an experienced UX Designer with the ability to understand business requirements and any technical limitations required for web/mobile application development? Are you lacking the adequate environment to utilize your skills to their full potential? At Allymatch, you can be part of a dynamic start-up offering you the chance to work independently and further your knowledge.
- Design the overall functionality of product changes and new features, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Self-driven, energetic, technical, and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Bachelors or Masters in related field (ex. Information architecture, Experience architecture, Computer science, Creative technology, etc.)
- Three or more years of UX design experience for web/mobile applications.
- Ability to work with team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet company needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently, and ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively individually as well as in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup development environment.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with team, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Must be fluent in English; additional languages are a plus!