Missions and Challenges:
In this role, you will be a part of the User Acquisition team and will be working on highly scalable mobile apps and games, used by millions of people.
- You will be involved in the User Acquisition strategy from beginning to end.
- You will be involved in the User Acquisition strategy planning and execution,
- Accountable for the paid user acquisition for a part of our portfolio,
- Mentor the less experienced UA professionals of your team,
- Create and manage UA campaigns for several MWM applications and games,
- Work closely with campaign performance data to optimize campaigns and target based on performance metrics (ROI / ROAS driven),
- Work closely with the designers to find the most efficient creatives to promote our apps,
- Look for new creative ways to improve your work and performance,
- Improve and share your knowledge through the marketing team.
How is it to be a User Acquisition Manager at MWM?
You will work in the Marketing / Revenue team with the UA designers, Ad Monetization managers and the Product marketers.
Furthermore, you will be closely working with the developers and data analysts. You will be reporting to the Head of Growth.
- At least 3-5 years of digital acquisition with a UA knowledge of mobile acquisition covering channel mix, budget and profitability management, UA strategy on top of UA campaign setting,
- Organizational and analytical skills,
- Proven leadership capabilities including excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking mindset, effective decision making, and the ability to drive results,
- Good understanding of the mobile ecosystem (Store, App, tracking system) and KPIs for mobile apps,
- Experience in User Acquisition with good knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads...),
- Either Native French speaker with excellent English or Fluent in English with at least conversational French (as the position is based in Paris).
Even better if you have:
- Previous working experience in a startup environment,
- Tracked record with successful mobile games,
- Good knowledge of hyper-casual gaming and/or apps.