ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one of the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
About the project
Currently, we are looking for an Unreal Engine Developer to work in the Robotics Simulator team.
rSimulator is a 3D dynamic environment, maximally close visually and physically to the real one, for real-time simulation, validation, and data generation of technical processes, before launching them in a real environment. rSimulator can run as a digital twin and replace real systems and components. The main area of application is a fully robotic industrial factory.
rSimulator Editor is a visual IDE with tools for designing the environment where the technical process runs.
- Development of the rSimulator project;
- Development of the rSimulator Editor project;
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- Ability to work with Blueprints and confident knowledge of C ++;
- At least 2 years of experience on a project with Unreal Engine;
- Experience in creating modules and plugins for Unreal Engine;
- The level of English is Intermediate and higher.
- Knowledge of one of the 3d modeling packages (3ds Max, Maya, Blender);
- Experience with XR;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Knowledge of C#;
- Experience in integrating Unreal Engine with external applications (physics engines, web services, etc.);
- Experience with other game engines (CryEngine, Unity3D, etc.)
What we offer:
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn;
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centered, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!