About Emperia: Emperia is a virtual platform for businesses in luxury retail, fashion & art, enabling creation of virtual stores that boost sales and customer engagement. Emperia was created with a purpose to re-define e-commerce, changing the way brands and products are presented online. With a vision to become the world's leading solution for e-commerce front-end, we are building new technology frontier, highly-differentiated virtual experiences which extend brands' physical retail experience into the digital world, adding a layer of interactivity and personalisation by using cutting edge 3D technology.
Values Creativity - creative solutions are the key driver to product quality & company growth.
- Making an impact - Prioritise activities that make the biggest impact for our customers.
- Drive - Passionate about what we do and see no obstacles in our way.
- Individual accountability - We are a team, but take full responsibility for our own actions to drive ourselves, the team and the company forward.
- Continuous learning - Learn new skills, invent new methods and approaches, become better at what we do day by day.
Role: Emperia is looking for an Unreal developer to join the Engineering team. This position is remote and full-time. You will be working on developing an internal tool with Unreal Engine 4 and Python, which helps our 3D artists to construct meaningful experiences, provides them with the tooling to quickly create virtual tours. You have an opportunity to become a key member of the team, helping us create virtual reality experiences, working with high-end art galleries and notable fashion brands. All while having flexible working hours and full support of the team.
- Maintaining and developing an in-house tool in Unreal Engine.
- Maintaining and developing an in-house tool that creates our virtual experiences.
- Attending sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and sprint retrospective to discuss progress.
- Writing automated tests and maintaining high code coverage.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- 5+ years of experience in C++ and Unreal Engine blueprints.
- 4+ years of experience in Python.
- Experience / knowledge of UE4 plugin development.
- Firm understanding of Git source control.
- Proven experience of using a RESTful API.
- Proven experience of using JIRA, Trello or any other project management tool.