We are a small startup focused on developing the best virtual reality and augmented reality games, applications and experiences. We work for third-party clients as well as on our own games and applications. We believe that a revolution in spatial computing is upon us and we want to lead the way in taking advantage of this new medium.
We are looking for a kick-ass UNITY developer that wants to join our pirate ship. As good pirates, in addition to your salary we offer you a share of our booty. At VirtualAge, 30% of the company annual profits go to the employees as performance bonus.
What will you do at VirtualAge?
As a Mixed Reality Unity Developer, you will work developing different applications and games, both in AR and VR using the latest technologies and products on the market.
- Develop virtual reality games.
- Develop virtual reality training applications.
- Develop virtual reality and augmented reality tourism applications.
- Develop different games and applications for our clients.
Who are we looking for?
People with can-do and positive mentality, proactive, autonomous, and avid learners. Only good and humble people, assholes please abstain. People with passion for great products and technology. Team players, detail oriented, and good communicators.
- Strong background in Unity3D and/or C#/C++.
- Professional software development experience of at least 3 years.
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics and math involved in computer graphics.
- Experience developing high-end Virtual Reality applications and games (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows MR).
- Experience developing augmented reality applications in Unity (ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, Wikitude, etc.).
- Profound and disciplined programming skills and experience in system design, architectures and best practices and techniques used in games.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Performance analysis and optimization skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with UE4.
- Having published a game end-to-end as indie developer.
- Experience with 360 video, pictures, and photogrammetry pipelines.
- Experience in leadership positions.
- Being a recovering web full-stack developer.