Do you have an eagle eye for details? Are you a grammar freak and deeply solution-oriented? greatcontent wants you to be the next Content Production Manager and Customer Care Agent (f/m) for our English platform!
Our international team of in-house Managers supervise a pool of over 4,000 active freelance copywriters, supporting thousands of clients ordering thousands of texts every day on our greatcontent platforms. We write, transcreate, translate and proofread texts for customers all over the world, such as Zalando, Sixt, Stylight, Mister Spex, DaWanda, and many others.
This role is a direct report to the management team, working closely with project managers and client managers.
● Supporting project management for timely and efficient project setup and execution
● Ensuring appropriate text production speed by writers and proofreaders to meet deadlines
● Ensuring effective quality assurance processes
● Maintaining a high standard of English text quality on the greatcontent.co.uk platform
● Editing and proofreading English texts
● Sustaining a high-class customer care experience when answering writers’ and clients’ questions via email and phone
● Searching for new professional English writers and assessing them
We would love to welcome you into our international team if you…
● are structured and methodical, highly diligent and reliable
● can shift priorities quickly and are not afraid of deadlines
● can create and identify perfect English text quality
● are as detail-oriented as you are customer-oriented
● previously worked in a content creation-related environment
● are native English
● love to read any kind of English texts
What we offer:
● A great variety of clients and projects
● Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team with flat hierarchies
● Personal training, clear targets and senior management development
● A steadily-growing business with lots of opportunities for your personal career development
● Free fruits & drinks, team events and a nice office right in the heart of Berlin’s vibrant internet scene, surrounded by a wide range of affordable restaurants and cafés
How to apply:
Please send your CV, motivational letter and salary expectations (in English only) as one PDF document to Domenico Dobrovolskis at [email protected]eatcontent.com.
Please show us that you have experience in English text editing and writing, and in working in content creation. Start date: as from now!
We look forward to receiving your application!