OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
What you will be doing day to day
Reporting to: Managing Director - London
Location: Shoreditch, London.
Our Shipper Acquisitions team are responsible for identifying, approaching and launching new shippers, our Account Management team are responsible for bringing these new launches into the OnTruck portfolio and driving incremental growth from this existing business. You’ll have full responsibility for strategic commercial growth activities and/or issue resolution within your accounts. Typically, you will be dealing with our largest and most commercially significant opportunities, potentially with multiple stakeholders and multiple revenue growth possibilities.
Your role will be to create strategic account growth plans for each of your accounts and deliver these effectively and quickly. Your 2 key objectives: 1. Maximising commercial performance of the account, 2. Ensuring we manage relationships and deal with issues effectively.
You are a key part of Ontruck’s growth engine and at the forefront of making the organisation increasingly successful. We are looking for a trailblazer. Someone bright, motivated and capable with loads of ideas and a big creative spark. Someone entrepreneurial and passionate about B2B account management who is seeking a role where they can truly make a substantial impact.
- Managing the relationship, growing revenue, expanding the number of sites and furthering commercial activities between OnTruck and our existing shipper accounts.
- Using data and analytical frameworks to identify growth opportunities and/or performance issues, and proactively using this to deliver results.
- Creating and delivering strategic account growth plans for OnTruck’s largest and most complex accounts.
- Creating and tracking key account metrics and preparing periodic reports for key accounts.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in sales, marketing, operations, finance and product to identify and deliver growth opportunities.
- Take ownerships for, and resolve, key account issues where necessary.
- You need to be sharp, analytical, innovative, entrepreneurial and resourceful.
- You should have a proven track record of success in account management, preferable in a start-up/scale-up organisation.
- You should have worked in a role where you have been responsible for creating strategic account growth plans for complex, high value, multi-national and/or multi-stakeholder organisations.
- You should have also been responsible for working effectively with a range of internal stakeholders to deliver vs clients’ requirements.
- Experience of Salesforce is a plus, although not essential.
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Competitive salaries and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- Our office is very well located in Shoreditch, London. We are easily accessible by tube, as well as close to public bicycle stations.
- We also have our HQ in sunny Madrid (Spain), and you will have the opportunity to come and spend some time with your Spanish colleagues and enjoy the Spanish quality of life;
- Flexible schedule. Though we strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.