- Ability to create mature, cross-platform high fidelity designs (Mobile First, Responsive Design)
- Interested in user-centered thinking
- Strong awareness of common usability methods and principles
- Know-How in concept & wireframing
- Very good knowledge of design tools
Nice-to-have but no requirement
- Know-how in HTML & CSS
- Basic knowledge of Ethereum and Blockchain technology
As part of a young and dynamic team, we offer you the opportunity to constantly work with the latest technologies and develop them further. At the side of experienced Blockchain developers you solve complex tasks and help us to build the social network of things combined with the greatest possible flexibility regarding your working conditions. You work based on a feature-oriented roadmap using all the development tools you like best.
Just as often as we pet cats in the office, we conduct code reviews with each other (we pet often). Our adrenaline rises beside a good game of Tetris on our company Gameboys with the thought to automate our development work as much as possible.
Do you find yourself in the above descriptions? Are you ready for Club Mate drinking competitions (optionally also milk) or breathtaking ping pong matches against one of the best players in the world (he plays with two rackets at the same time)? Then jump on the train and join us!