The RightNow Group (www.right-now-group.de) is one of the leading European LegalTech startups with 30+ employees, 25+ Mio. EUR financing, and offices in Berlin and Düsseldorf. We guide clients safely through the legal jungle and help turn legal claims into cash. Whether it is privacy, housing or travel, RightNow helps clients identify and enforce claims in all areas of daily life. With this, we offer the first all-inclusive solution to inform clients about their rights and enforce legal claims directly.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side serverless components and their "ops" parts using AWS CDK
- Developing high-performance applications/functions by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Working closely with other developers to improve overall infrastructure
- Strong proficiency in server side NodeJS and its ecosystem (such as express, nestjs, AWS Lambda)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern software build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A DevOps mindset
- Day to day experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, and Mocha
- Strong experience with popular bundlers (such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup) is a plus
What we offer
Next to competitive compensation we offer all the advantages of the startup life: Flat hierarchies, home-office opportunites, a well-equipped workplace right in the heart of Berlin and a young, highly motivated and dynamic team.
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In all we do, we at RightNow always follow our values:
Team - We support eachother, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family.
Transparency - We strive for honesty and transparency in our organization.
Ambition - We are motivated by our goals and willing to go the extra mile.
Does that sound like it was made for you? We are looking forward to receiving your application! You still have questions? Then please send us an e-mail to [email protected]